Fruitland Park, Florida
5.0
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

Most professional!!!This is our 5th year and my daughter loves it!!!

This is such a wonderful school because the teachers instill a love for the art of ballet, hard work, sportsmanship, music appreciation, poise and good posture. You can't ask for more! The end of year performance is a spectacular full ballet!!! All the classes participate to tell the story!

Such a great experience!!

If you wish for your child to have an authentic ballet foundation, and learn skills and training to grow into a classically trained dancer this school for you!

Mount Dora school of Ballet is the real deal!!!I highly recommend!!!!

Reason of review: Good quality.

I liked: Recital, Classes, Teachers, Kathryn wheeler, Office staff.

Had an Experience with Mount Dora School Of Ballet?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Curriculum Associates - I ready is bulls*t Curriculum Associates "I ready is incredibily annoying.. The graphics are horrible, that is no expression and their is no fun. It agust to you but it is very slow and glitches..." Read more Stratford Career Institute - HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA Stratford Career Institute "I RECENTLY WAS DROPED FROM MY LOCAL COMMUNITY COLLEGE DUE THAT MY HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA WAS NOT RECONIZED AND IT WAS NOT VALID, IAM VERY UPSET WITH STRATFORD CAREER INSTITUTE..." Read more School Of Permaculture - Nicholas Burtner - arrogant with Messiah Complex School Of Permaculture "Many people in the permaculture community have had similar experiences with Nicholas Burtner. Ranging from arrogance and a know-it-all attitude (sadly without knowing it all) to a picture of Jesus..." Read more Brett Mcfall - Brett Mcfall Courses Are Bullshits, Worthless and Totally a Waste of Time!B Brett McFall "I have attended many internet marketing seminars and previews over the years. This time I attended Brett McFall seminar preview while I was in Melbourne. To be frank, it is..." Read more Avasflowers - No flowers delivered, no refund of payment Avasflowers "I ordered a $62.93 bouquet for a funeral on 2/25/17, online. Received call the following day saying there was no truck available to make the delivery, so I cancelled the..." Read more Doublebitcash.com is a not good and bad too Doublebitcash "Beware of this company i purchased bitcoins and NEVER GOT them i purchased bitcoin from this company over 2 weeks ago and sill no bitcoins. Purchased Bitcoin miner, paid for..." Read more Techrabbit - Missing parts and can't even log into the site anymore Techrabbit "First time order with techrabbit for refurb jaybird freedoms. Received the order confirm. Great. Tried to log into the site to see status. Couldn't log in. Odd but nothing to..." Read more Schwans does not honor their coupons Schwans "I had never heard of Schwans until I got a coupon for $25 off your first order in something I ordered in the mail. I was very excited about the..." Read more