5.0
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

Most professional!!!This is our 5th year and my daughter loves it!!!

This is such a wonderful school because the teachers instill a love for the art of ballet, hard work, sportsmanship, music appreciation, poise and good posture. You can't ask for more! The end of year performance is a spectacular full ballet!!! All the classes participate to tell the story!

Such a great experience!!

If you wish for your child to have an authentic ballet foundation, and learn skills and training to grow into a classically trained dancer this school for you!

Mount Dora school of Ballet is the real deal!!!I highly recommend!!!!

This person wrote the review because of good quality of mount dora school of ballet lessons from Mount Dora School Of Ballet and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mount Dora School Of Ballet to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most recital and classes. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Mount Dora School Of Ballet for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Mount Dora School Of Ballet?

Comments